We are excited to be able to offer this exclusive opportunity for Wisconsin’s education partners to connect with administrators and teachers from throughout the state. A Business Registration for the Summit will provide the following:
- Attendance for two representatives from their company to attend two days of the Summit, which will include the Wednesday evening reception, Thursday morning breakfast, Thursday lunch and Thursday evening reception.
- The opportunity for your representatives to mix and mingle with the Summit attendees over breakfast and lunch and to join them at each reception.
- One 8 foot display table with two chairs and power available in the hallway outside of the ballrooms to use to share materials. Please note that you will not have pipe and drape as these will not be booths – just a table and chairs for you to share materials and meet with attendees. You may set up your table between 9 a.m. and 12 noon on Wednesday, June 26. The tables will remain until 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 27.
- Business Registrants will be listed in the program, on the Leading for Learning Summit website, on the Event Resources App and on a contact board near registration.
- Rotating banner ad on the conference resource page.
Business Registration At A Glance
Wednesday June 28 & Thursday June 27
Madison – Concourse Hotel
Costs Include: Skirted standard hotel table, two chairs, electricity,
2 attendees at the Wednesday reception, Thursday breakfast, lunch & reception, and access to WiFi
Set up – Wednesday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Tear Down: Thursday after 5:30 PM (you may tear down after the Thursday reception)
Business registrations will be very limited and taken on a first come-first serve basis so please register now!
If you are interested in increasing your company’s visibility at the Leading for Learning Summit by providing sponsorship of a meal or reception, printing or A/V, please contact Nancy Lund at (608) 242-1090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Business registrants must follow the Wisconsin Ethics Laws. For more information, please visit click here.